New Things This Weekend




This weekend, we experienced a couple of new things, two of which I'm sharing here. The first was a delicious plate of post-legalization wonder. Deep-fried marijuana leaves taste a lot more delicious than they sound. I hardly even touched the sauce that came with it because it was already so good. Big thanks to Chill Grill House for providing that and a great view of the island from the top floor as well. 

Secondly, there were more than just a handful of people at Rasta Chill Bar on Saturday. Usually, we don't expect more than a few people to show up due to the low season and the pandemic. Pi Ning shares his stories sometimes about having a full house during the high season. I look forward to that. The high season is supposed to start around November and that's when tourism picks up on the island.

Ruslan and Irma can be seen in the second image below. I'm the blur behind them, leaning down to get the mix just right as I provided the soundtrack for part of the evening. I went heavily into African music this time but eventually the set panned out to feature more reggae in the second half. You can find me mixing it up every Saturday at Rasta Chill. Big thanks to Pi Ning for being cool with whatever I spin and not trying to tell me what to play. That's what every DJ needs!


https://acebeamingsun.blogspot.com/2022/09/photo-swap.html





 

Comments

Popular Posts