An Intense Night at Rasta Chill


Last night was one of the best nights at Rasta Chill I've experienced so far, both DJ-wise and socially. I played reggae mixed with African music as I often do. I was DJing for nearly three hours and, yes, it was the longest I've ever DJed at Rasta Chill. Also, we stayed until 2am because the social atmosphere was fun and exciting too. That was the latest we've ever stayed at the bar as well. We made new friends in a night full of first times. 

Another first time was using Traktor DJ 2 live. Previously, I was using Ableton Live and it's not very versatile when it comes to DJing, especially without a controller. Traktor made it easier but I still need a controller because I'm still using Apple Music (iTunes) to preview. Getting and using Traktor DJ 2 was one step in the right direction. There will be more steps before I'm DJing as comfortably as I could be. It's a journey and I'm enjoying the process.

Big thanks to Pi Ning and Haruna for the photos!




https://acebeamingsun.blogspot.com/2022/09/photo-swap.html







 

Comments

Popular Posts