Photo Swap

 


I had to swap some photos on various posts because the person who took the photos asked me to take them down. Apparently because they're the person who took them, they have a right to tell me to take them down. It was a bit annoying to have the topic of consent come up even though consent was initially given. The photos were sent to me by the person who took them in every case. In some cases, the photos were deliberately taken, knowing full well they'd be posted on the blog. I didn't have anyone ask me to take photos off my blog before either. This time, I honoured their request in order to avoid further problems and complications.

The exact reason why this person asked me to take the photos is beyond me. Plus, you're better off asking them, not me. From what I do know, this person felt some negativity long after the fact.  I don't want to go into details. I am blessed to be living well and I will do my best to focus on the positive aspects.

All the images that I used for the Photo Swap were taken by me. Most of them were taken in the previous decade in Windsor and Detroit. The photo used in this post was a photo taken by my old Samsung Instinct at the Movement Electronic Music Festival in Detroit. There were also five images of my turntables and mixer over the years. Again, most of them are taken in the 2010s and I think some might be from 2007-2009 as well. 

I wanted to highlight my early days as a bedroom DJ. Here on Lanta, people think I'm a new DJ and this isn't completely true. I used to be a bedroom DJ and then a radio DJ while DJing at parties and events here and there. haven't been active as a DJ for most of the six years that I've been here though. However, that's all about to change. I am here to spin and I intend to do so regardless of the obstacles. 

Regardless, there are no hard feelings on my side. I am letting go of all of this as this too shall pass. Everyone is forgiven in the light of the Great Spirit. I wish everyone the best. Let's move on as there are brighter days ahead. Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts