The Adventures of Gang Som Sandwich

I'm still having fun with this idea of a Gang Som Sandwich. It all started out as a joke with my students before manifesting onto my dining table. 

Here I am posing with the sandwich. The sandwich says hi too.

The first bite is caught on camera. It was one small bite for one man but a big bite for humankind.

Here I am, absorbed in what seems like a cross between a bite and a kiss. Thank you Gang Som Sandwich for being so delicious!

The Gang Som Sandwich adventure series has been going on since May of this year. Since then, we have seen several posts with this creative food item. It's a crossover between traditional Thai cuisine and a western habit of wanting to eat everything with bread.

Here is the first post of its kind fro May 1, the second post from May 26, and the October 23 update.
  

Comments

Popular Posts