700

Quality will always be more important than quantity...but... . There's a 'but.' We could have quantity-based goals. And just because quality is indeed more important, it doesn't make quantity obsolete. This past weekend, we celebrated an important milestones in my life as a music producer. Little victories should be celebrated. Or at least I've heard that suggestion before. So I took the opportunity to celebrate this little milestone. "It's not about the cake either," I told my girlfriend and Jeen, her daughter. The cake was just to mark the event. More importantly, I wanted to make an indent in time, a watermark, of having reached this point on my journey. I appreciate the cake. And I appreciate the people with whom I celebrated this little event. Most importantly, however, I appreciate the inspiration and motivation that this celebration provides. Now I have the inspirational fuel necessary to make it to the 800 mark. By the way, wasn't there a heroic film about ancient warriors by the name of 700? Ahh no, that was 300







 

Comments

Popular Posts