Extra Photos From Samui

 In the main post about Samui, which you can find here, there are many photos and all of the photos are the ones I took. I wanted to post some extra photos as well so I reserved this additional post for the photos that others took and sent me later. These are my received file photos from Samui. Also, for the post showing the dance video, click here. For photos of some trees on the island, check out this post.


This is around that time I'm starting to realize that we won't be making any music on this trip.

I'm still making the best of the situation and trying to have fun though.

I wanted a photo showing us with the awesome architecture that lets trees grow.

A Magnificent View

Look at the sky. It's not the colour of love. It's grey. However, the colour of love is seen on our faces.

Under Quan Yin's Generosity

Beachheads

Embracing The Waves

Come Here!

Meditation

Heart-Shaped

Good Vibrations




Comments

Popular Posts