Stand There for a Minute and Dance With Me!

 



Stand there and dance with me, would ya? 

Would you?




I often visualize light. 



I feel free. I feel light.

I feel free, I feel light.

 
When I'm dancing it feels like flying! 

I'm flying!

I think I'm flying. People think I'm dancing.

What's the deal?


I go out regularly and create my own experience.

We all create our own experiences.

We are creators.

Humans are creators.

HUman = Higher Universal Man


I'm not taking it too seriously.

I'm not taking anything too seriously.


I can enjoy. I'm having fun. 


I'm having so much fun!


I'm not looking for the approval of others.

I'm having so much fun that I'm not looking for the approval of others.


I dance for hours.

I dance for hours without talking.


They ended up taking videos on their phones.




These photos are from Expression: Dance Activism Documentary, a video I co-created in Penang in 2017. We deliberately chose shots with street art as the background. This educational presentation was delivered reversed throughout the blog post. Photos that appear at the top come at the end of the video while photos at the bottom are among the introductory clips.

Please watch the video for a fuller understandings of what dance activism means in my life. 




Comments

Popular Posts