This Blog Uses Cookies

My girlfriend has been making cookies and banana cakes. She sells most of them as the demand for such goodies has risen in the recent state of isolation. And once in a while she makes some for home as well. This batch was for home.

I love hazelnuts. This is the first time we find them here. There are so many kinds of nuts and beans, more varieties than back home, but it took nearly four full years of being here before coming across hazelnuts. This was something we would consume regularly back home.

Starting this month I've decided to start posting pictures of food. I'm not one to take a photo of my every meal like some. However, I realized that I was living at home with a chef. So why not basque in the great resources we have at home? She provides a lot of authentic Thai cooking. If it's delicious for our mouths then perhaps it will satisfy the eyes of food lovers worldwide too. Ying has also started her own blog which you can follow at this link. I inspired her to start one and it serves her well. She posts photos of food she makes, some of which you can commission her to make for you.

Comments

Popular Posts