Happiness Prime

Last year this month, I had a guest from France. Her name is Mélodie and we co-created the following three videos together. I suggest watching Happiness Prime first because of the story we tell.



In Happiness Prime, Mélodie and I are talking about the importance of putting happiness before money. If you are at a job that pays well but keeps you unhappy then you are only nourishing part of your being, and not the full being. It distorts your natural state of balance.

I had this in my own life. I was working a full-time job and had more than enough money in the bank. But I couldn't go on because I was constantly tired and unfulfilled. Currently, however, I am in a part-time job. I don't make as much money as I used to but I have a lot of free time. I appreciate my free time because it lets me focus on the things that matter for me. Making music is one of my full-time hobbies right now. I appreciate it. Of course, I needed to take that liberating first step out of the job that kept me tired and busy.

Once I left that old job, I was thinking that I could spend the next 1-2 months working on music. That 1-2 months in my mind turned into a period of 6 months. That was also thanks to my ex-gf at the time. We lived together and provided for our home together. And to a greater extent, it was due to the Universe. It was like a message from the Universe telling me that if I took one step towards my ultimate dreams, then many more steps would follow closely. It's like saying those who help themselves will be helped by the Universe. I am really thankful for these developments and I didn't waste any time. I put my time towards music.

Finally, after that 6 month period, I found the job that I am currently at. Here I enjoy a part-time schedule. I don't have a luxurious life. And the travellers who stayed with me know that I have just enough space to offer guests. Here in Hatyai, I am able to continue dedicating a lot of my time towards making dance music. That has been my biggest dream since the age of 17. For anyone who is also following their own dreams, I hope my story sheds some light and inspiration. Baby steps add up and the momentum grows. No dream is impossible. A dream is something given to us by the Infinite Source of All-That-Is. It is a part of our communication with the Divine. If we are able to dream it up and see it in our mind's eye, then we'll be able to experience it first hand.












Also I briefly mention Mélodie again in this post.

Comments

Popular Posts