Couchsurfing Game Night


All couchsurfers and their friends and families are welcome to the first official CS Meetup in Hatyai. What makes it official is that last month I was made a Couchsurfing Ambassador by the organization. And part of my new repertoire as Ambassador is to host regular events.


A game night should be fun and easy. We are meeting at the Library House Boardgame Cafe at 7pm on October 27. Check out the event page. The cafe is one of three boardgame cafes in my neighbourhood. This is something I really like about where I live. Even though, I mostly just go to Library House, it's good to know there is such an accessibility to boardgames in this part of town.

I'm with couchsurfers Mike and Arul.

Mike moved to Hatyai and now is part of the Hatyai Couchsurfing community. Arul and I had met about a year ago. The first place we met was another boardgame cafe called Boarderland. I was with a French cyclist couchsurfer at the time. We have been going to these boardgame cafes since we have known each other, often times taking other couchsurfers along with us. Mike was staying with Arul before he stayed with me a few nights two months ago. I go into greater detail about in this post. 




Catan is the game we played. Arul was in the lead by a long shot. Actually he was one card away from winning but by chance he wasn't able to acquire that card. And after a few rounds I seized the opportunity to win myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts