Welcome to Ace Beaming Sun!

What? Ace Prime Selector is evolving!

The name change from Ace Prime Selector to Ace Beaming Sun is an evolution and reflects the phase of creatordom that I am facing as an artist. The name Ace Prime Selector was chosen at a time when DJing was at the forefront of my activities. That has changed and come to a point where producing original music is at forefront and DJing has taken a step back into the ambience of my artistic endeavours.

This new blog seeks to serve as an online platform to broadcast my original music and videos; and give you frames of what my new life in Thailand looks like. I also hope to write about more topics of interest including teaching English here, learning Thai, couchsurfing, and travelling in southern Thailand.

I hope you enjoy the content to come on this communications platform. 

Happy New Year!
- Egemen Aktaş aka Ace Beaming Sun

Comments

Popular Posts