Tharn Pliew Waterfall pt.2: Introducing Iaso

We went back to Satun last week and revisited the waterfalls. This time, our trip didn't just have leisurely intentions. Various other reasons influenced our decision to go. Of course, we wanted to see the lovely waterfalls once more. I, personally, wanted to meditate at the waterfalls once again. Ying wanted to learn a new artform involving glass and flowers from the owner of our guesthouse. We also wanted Ying's spiritual mom's magic touch once again. However, the main motivating reason to go was to introduce a new product to the folks in Tung Wah district (อ. ทุ่งหว้า). 

Ying came across this new tea that detoxes the system and helps with weight loss. Iaso Tea isn't a new product but it only just entered the Thai market last month. TLC, the company behind the product, is a 22 year old business that started closer to home than I expected. TLC, which stands for Total Life Changes, originated in Michigan, which is the neighbouring state across the border to my hometown of Windsor, Ontario. Ying and I both have started using Iaso Tea and have seen results already. Ying lost three kg in three weeks. And I felt the tea cleaning my liver. I had a dream in which I saw various design patterns which were slowly fading away as if they were melting or dissolving. I woke up in the middle of the night with a dominating positive feeling in my liver and gut. It felt like it was glowing in there. I recognized this to be the work of the tea as it has properties that help cleanse the liver.

Iaso Tea has nine principal ingredients which include Persimmon Leaves, Holy Thistle, Malva Leaves, Marsh Mallow, Blessed Thistle, Papaya, Myrrh, Chamomile and Ginger. The Holy Thistle, for example, helps cleanse the body of toxins. Ingredients like the Malva Leaves, Ginger, and Papaya boost digestive system functions. Myrrh and Papaya protect against the formation of certain types of cancer. The Malva Leaves and Chamomile also help balance sleep patterns. 

This is just a very quick summary of what some of the ingredients helps with. For more information, consult your local research scientist. I'm just kidding as most people are more likely to do a quick google search rather than contact a team of research scientists. However, don't take my word for it either way. See what useful information you can find about these products and feel free to share it in the comments. 

Click here to see my retail page on TLC's website. Any purchases you make on that link directly support me on my dream path. The direct selling system TLC has set up inspires me to expand my life in this area. It also frees up my time and allows me to spend more time with dance music, which is my ultimate dream. You can also join the team and benefit from the group commission of the network marketing setup.

TLC offers two kinds of membership programs. One is to become a Preferred Customer (PC) and buy goods at discount prices. The other is to become a Life Changer (LC) and start selling products while reaping the benefits of the 5-fold income system. For more information on becoming a PC or LC, check out this enrollment page.

I have been using the Iaso Tea for a couple of weeks now and I already feel the positive changes. I wouldn't be able to endorse a product if I didn't believe in it. This is the first time I actively endorse a product in a network marketing system like this one. I am excited by the possibilities and opportunities. There are plenty of possibilities of helping people with a product they might need. And the opportunities to free up time by generating more passive income are highly worth taking into consideration. Wouldn't you like to free up more time that you can use toward your ultimate dreams?



Ying sold several envelopes of the Iaso Tea to people we know. This is Pi Gung, the owner of our guesthouse, who was not only interested in the detox tea, but also invited her friends to listen to a presentation about the tea. Pi Gung also taught Ying a new artform during our stay there.

This is Wit. He is a local farmer in the area and a friend of Pi Gung's who was interested in the business opportunities of the Iaso Tea. Since the pandemic started, his farm suffered losses and he thinks the tea may be a good way of generating some money on the side.

Fern is the birth daughter of Ying's spiritual mom who was also interested in trying out the tea. 

Ying was learning about this unique form of art using real flowers and sealing them inside a glass. On our first visit, the owner of the guest house, Pi Gung, was telling us about a certain flower that provides a flower every four years. The flower has a short lifespan as well and this motivated Pi Gung to discover a way of preserving the flower in an artistic fashion. 

Ying had been talking about going back to Satun to learn about this form of art ever since we saw it for the first time on our previous visit in December. Here is a link to that blog post.

Ying's New Creation 

At the waterfalls, we met a Sakai family. It was my first time to actually be around them. I had seen Sakai people walking up and down the road leading to the waterfalls on both of our visits. This time, a lady selling grilled chicken and other snacks brought my attention to them. I asked a few questions about them and by the time the family walked over to where we were, we were taking photos with them. 

This was the lady selling snacks who not only pointed out the Sakai family to me but also suggested taking photos with them. 

We bought the kids some snacks. 

We took a few snapshots together. They can speak Thai although we didn't really talk much. They also speak their own language. The Sakai people span many countries in Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. 

The waterfall always provides a beautiful photo opportunity. 

It's a very meditative space, especially without many other travellers or tourists. The pandemic lowered the amount of tourism the falls get. Perhaps it is nature's time to breathe.

Waterfalls of Wellbeing 

Nature Girl 

Go With The Flow

On our way back home, we stopped in Ying's hometown of Rattapoom(รัตภูมิ) where her parents are having a house built for her. The frame of the log house is coming together nicely. 




Comments

Popular Posts