Saturday Afternoon Class


Ice's artwork is featured on the blog once again. This time, she animated all the members of our Saturday afternoon class. On the top row, I am shown in green in the middle. To my right is Aum and to my left is Jackpot. On the bottom row, we see Pear sitting on the left, Ice in the middle, and Pat, our newest student, to the right. In fact it was Pat's first day of class with us and he already has his own cartoon character. Big thanks to Ice for staying inspired and producing relevant art!

I like supporting my students' art and I think that featuring it on my blog is one way of doing so. For the previous post which featured another one of Ice's doodles, check out this page. Another example of me supporting my students' artwork can be found on the album cover art of the Southernstream album. Check out this page dedicated to that album.

 

Comments

Popular Posts