A Trip To Pattalung

Around the beginning of last month, we took a trip to Pattalung province. We wanted to explore new places and revisit some old places. She took me to some of her places and I took her to some places from the alleys of my memory. We saw my little old place where I used to live in Pattalung town, near the school. It had changed a lot and it seemed like a lot of old neighbours were gone. I had avoided coming back to that neighbourhood for years. I didn't want to remind myself of it. However, it was bittersweet as we revisited the old place. It was sweet because it's a part of my personal legend and also because things had clearly changed. I had no reason to worry about anything anymore. The bitterness wasn't due to anything new but the old memories in that school system. It wasn't an easy task but it taught me about the importance of my ultimate dreams. This negative experience turned into a powerful fuel for my childhood dreams. 

We didn't stick around the old neighbourhood for long. There were far prettier pictures to take. Instead of dwelling on the old, we ventured into the new and unkown. Here are some of the highlights from the new memories we made in Pattalung. 

The Mountains Where Birds Dance

You Can Move Mountains

Lost And Found In A Meditation

The World Is Huge And We Are A Small Part Of It

Classic Yellow

I Feel Alive In The Here And Now

Too Early For Photos

Cuties

Animated

Tucked In

The World Is Vast

Hot Springs (Closed Down For Repairs)




Comments

Popular Posts