Lullaby




The Music For Wellness course continues and our second assignment was to create a lullaby. I had never really created one before. The closest thing I had made was a track featuring Jigglypuff's hypnotic song - I made it about three years ago with no plans to share it online. The lullaby for this project was supposed to be something soothing, maybe something from our childhoods, and drawing from our inner spirituality. 

I decided to use one of my affirmations for this tune. At first I wondered about sharing something very much internal for me with the rest of the world. Then I decided that this affirmation would be very well used for the purposes of this project. This lullaby does comfort me on my spiritual path. It's better to believe in the vision than to fall into skepticism about making my dreams come true.



Comments

Popular Posts