Entering 2020 on Ko Lanta

Ko Lanta's Andaman coast is bliss-inspiring and heavenly. That's why we chose it as our spot to enter the new year. I was on the island a few months ago after a last-minute decision to go. That time I could only stay a few days. And it inspired a future and longer visit. This visit was made with my girlfriend Ying. We drove to the island. She drove the whole way there and back. And I drove the whole time on the island. It was a relaxing time away from our daily lives. The Andaman coast really touches my soul.

We just stepped on the ferryboat. There I am observing Majchanu at the port.

Lanta's Lobster

He was last seen walking steadily towards the sea before he disappeared for hours.

You become what you think.

Lanta's Old Town is young.

She knows I like candid photography. 

Lanta's sunsets are legendary. 

Comments

Popular Posts