Yor Theng Remix Competition

Chris Haas of Crystal Vortex Records is launching a Remix Competition around my most recent release Just Doin' Yor Theng. The track Yor Theng will be opened up to all producers to remix. So far the remix package hasn't been released. There's just an announcement on the CVR site.


This track was one of the first of its kind that I have made. The one track that comes close to it is Böyle Biriyim which was uploaded to my soundcloud three years ago. The vocals in Böyle Biriyim are in Turkish, just like the title. The repetitive style is similar to Yor Theng. And you could say that the themes are similar. In Böyle Biriyim, I suggested that this is who I am. I'm not trying to be anything apart from who I am. In Yor Theng, the suggestion is that I'm just doing my thing. I'm doing what I do. You can tell that the meanings are similar. Be who you are and do what you do. That brings you close to the essence of who you are. Follow your heart, follow your gut, follow your guidance. But don't follow another. Let others do as they do. They are doing so because it makes them happy. Focus on yourself.

Here are links to Just Doin' Yor Theng, whether you want to listen to previews on sites such as iTunes and Beatport or hear the full length tracks on streaming services like Spotify and iHeartRadio.




Comments

Popular Posts