Little Bride

 


I was late for breakfast again today because what happens is, I wake up at 5am to catch my 6am Spanish class. And for the last couple of days, I've been getting up late. Yesterday it was 5:50am and today it was 6:06am. After class, I usually feel tired and go back to sleep for a few hours. It would be nice to rebalance and stabilize my sleep schedule.

Today's breakfast star was Gelincik, a leafy herb called Little Bride or Dear Little Bride with eggs. I couldn't find the English name for this one. I took out some of the Bakırlı cheese because I had a feeling it'd go well with the Bride. I was right and adding teaspoons of olive oil on a piece of bread with the herbs and the cheese was ambrosial.  

The apricot jam to the top left came out of the embassy, not only representing apricots, but also all jams - and doing an excellent job at that. It was really sweet and so I didn't even open the Nutella at all. The jar of honey to the right is not a newcomer but it may be the first time it gets featured on the blog. Pollen!

Comments

Popular Posts