Ko Lanta DJ




Last night was the first time I DJed on the island. The previous night, we had visited the Rasta Chill Bar which is actually our next door neighbour here in Klongnin. Even though we've been neighbours for a few months, it was our first time at the place on Thursday. However, I always had it in mind to stop by. It's just that I've been busy with another project and so I didn't want to start DJing anywhere. Pi Ning, the owner, was very receptive to the idea of having me DJ in his reggae bar. And so, I prepared some reggae music, mixing in some African music as well, to showcase on Friday night. It was a really fun time and I enjoyed dancing with everyone while DJing as well.

Our new friends, Ruslan and Irma, also made it and they looked like they were enjoying the music too. Actually, the feedback I got about the music was positive all around. I loved the positive atmosphere last night too and I can't wait to return to play some more music. 

https://acebeamingsun.blogspot.com/2022/09/photo-swap.html





 

Comments

Popular Posts