Got Bug Face (Moth Mix)

 


Got Bug Face was the inspiration behind this album. I sensed this need to release the track, along with other tracks I created recently. And so the album Bug Face Bass came into existence. I had been experimenting with this style of chopping of vocals and playing around with them. In fact, Got Bug Face was the first one in the series. It also ended up being the best one. 

I was driving home from work on motorback one night in Hatyai. I was singing as I drove when all of a sudden, a bug flew into my face. After a brief pause, I started singing about how I got hit in the face with a bug. About a week or two later, the melody I was singing about the bug came back to me when I had sat down to make some music. "Must have been a bug!"


I hope you enjoy the music and the art video. Click here to go to my album on Bandcamp or listen to it in the player below. 



Comments

Popular Posts