New Header on my Bandcamp


The above photo was taken at a beachside location in Krabi province. The year was 2017 and I was getting ready to go on a journey with my family. It would be the first time I met any family member after moving to Thailand. I would be reunited with my dad and younger sibling two days after this photo was taken. I had come to Krabi in advance to make the drive up to Phuket easier. It's a good thing I did because they ended up arriving way sooner than scheduled due to some confusion at the airport. 

Thanks to a tip from my sib earlier, I was able to create a hew header for my Bandcamp site. If you're on a smartphone, then you're probably seeing the mobile version of the header. I used Photopea to create the images. The headers came just in time for the upcoming album release. Within a few days, the album will be uploaded to Bandcamp and certain tracks will be featured on my Youtube channel.


 

Comments

Popular Posts