Pakpanang Trip 2020


We stopped by in Papayom on the way there. It was my way of revisiting the town in Pattalung where I lived years ago. And Ying was curious enough to see the town and my old home as well.

I am seen warming up in this photo as Ying entertains the camera.

Posing for Pictures

Heppy

I Love You

This was the first location we chose to film. We filmed me dancing at a total of four locations during two days.

Point of View

Doggy Mind

For the most part, I liked the way Ying's relatives welcomed me. It says something when they let you stay in their home. I appreciate their generosity. 

PDA - Posing with a Display of Affection

I was just about to fall asleep and nap when I was woken up and told we were about to step out for dinner. Good thing too because the food was great.

The 100 Year Market (ตลาด ๑๐๐ ปี)

Comments

Popular Posts